Gratitude is the soul of the word “thank you” *
Gratitude is a feeling that fills the heart and makes life more radiant, more vibrant.
Today is a special night: May’s full moon offers us an eclipse… I take advantage of this special energy to express my gratitude to the different people who have accompanied me or accompany me currently in this new life after almost 5 years of activity (non-exhaustive list without hierarchy between the persons mentioned!):
- myself: I have had the courage to completely make a change and undertake this “hero’s journey” listening to my soul. I gave myself this great gift that Reiki is (as well as the other disciplines that I practice) and thus I’m able to spread around me today Reiki, love, compassion and gratitude in order to contribute to transform the world into a better place where one is happy to live without hiding one’s deep nature;
- Thierry, my companion and lover: if you do not always share my vision of the world and of the energetic, you are always present by my side, without judgment, and support me with kindness, softness and love; you are a precious teacher to me and make me progress smoothly on my path of realization; thank you for having lead me to this new office where I feel so good;
- my blood family: you are not always in tune with who I am and, at the same time, you do your best to adjust to this being that sometimes seems very foreign to you!
- my soul family: we meet as we progress spiritually; you come in and out of my life for coming back in one way or anothe. This connection is such a great help. A special thought for my Soulmate Roger, who I met in Egypt in 2017 and who left this earthly plan in 2019 before we had time to meet again and to set up our projects to co-animate workshops together;
- the different writers and teachers who gave me so much material to integrate: Reiki, akashic memories, aura reading, oracle and tarot reading, bioanalogy, chromobiology, energy medicine, NLP, karmic release, Gene Keys to name a few…
- Regine: when I settled in, you helped me to transform a dark room into a nice bright and welcoming office; we also share many discussions on neuroscience and many other topics; a friendship has gradually developed and we enjoy hiking together on paths that are sometimes a bit chaotic;
- Pascale: your gentleness, your generosity and your kindness are precious; Gabrielle, whom you have offered me among other testimonies of friendship, always watches with love over my cabinet; our meetings and exchanges are always delightful!
- Annabelle: thanks to you and to your support, I found my first office and everything started so quickly;
- Dany: you have painted with great attention and enthusiasm the Tree of Life’trunk that is a major element of my office;
- Anne-Marie: you created and offered me a beautiful pottery to celebrate my activity’s beginnings;
- Marie-Paule: you have composed a beautiful frame with a woman holding the Gassho position, that is so central in the practice of Reiki;
- Nadege: your two canvases illuminate my cabinet with their beautiful vibrations;
- Eliane and Philippe: we shared our first care space and I started my practice with you; our exchanges were valuable for my personal learning;
- Nathalie: we met during a training course and you later taught me how to look at situations with the eyes of the caregiver and of the care recipent, before I offered Reiki volunteering at the hospital;
- Each and every one of you who came to the inauguration of my current office and brought your joyous hubbub;
- each person and each situation encountered during my personal and professional lives that allowed me, sometimes after a certain time, to see the magic of life and its teachings unfolding;
- to each and every client and student who comes to me and makes possible the accomplishment of my mission of life.
G R A T I T U D E T O E A C H
A N D E V E R Y O N E O F Y O U
*Extract from “Au fil des Émotions” – C. Núñez Pereira, R. Valcárcel -Ed. Gautier-Languereau)