Sorry, this entry is only available in French.
You will find below a graphic video to look at again and again, without restraint. It is really helpful to start the day with an increased motivation and self-confidence.
It allows to understand the different mechanisms that have created our beliefs, since our youngest age. If some beliefs are helpful, many are restrincting and generate fears, paralyzing our decision-making and actions.
Do you know the notions of “comfort zone“, “learning zone“, “panic zone” and “magic zone“? Can you believe a “comfort zone” can be uncomfortable?!
Dreaming and to believing in oneself is important to be oneself and reach one’s purpose.
This extract of the William Ernest Henley’s “Invictus” poetry will then become yours:
I am master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
I would like to share with you a text I discovered in Christine Lewicki’s book “I stop grumbling”. After some searches, it seems that this text had been written by Johanne Razanamahay et Christian Tal Schaller.
I wish you to catch this disease and to propagate it widely around you…
Warning! A worldwide epidemic is spreading at breakneck pace. WOW (World Organization of Welfare) provides that billions of people will be infected in the next decade. The symptoms of this terrible disease:
1. Tendency to be guided by one’s own intuition instead of acting under pressure from fears, misconceptions and past conditioning.
2. Total Lack of interest in judging others, to judge oneself, and be interested in all that creates conflicts.
3. A total loss of ability to worry. (This is an extremely serious symptom).
4. Constant pleasure to appreciate things and people as they are, which leads to the disappearance of the habit of wanting to change others.
5. Intense desire to transform oneself to positively manage one’s thoughts, emotions, physical body, material life and environment, in order to constantly develop one’s potential health, creativity and love.
6. A total lack of interest in anything that is conflicting.
7. Repeated attacks smile, the kind of smile that says “thank you” and gives a sense of unity and harmony with all living things.
8. Opening constantly growing in the spirit of childhood, simplicity, laughter and gaiety.
9. Moments increasingly frequent communication with one’s conscious mind, which gives a pleasant feeling of fullness and happiness.
10. Pleasure to behave healer who brings joy and light, rather than critical or indifferent.
11. Ability to live alone, couples, families and society in the fluidity and equality, without playing neither victims nor executioners.
12. Feeling feel responsible and happy to offer the world dreams of an abundant future, harmonious and peaceful.
13. Total Acceptance of one’s presence on earth and will to choose in every moment the beautiful, the good, the true and the living.
If you want to continue to live in fear, dependency, conflict, disease and conformism, avoid contact with people with these symptoms. This disease is highly contagious! If you already have symptoms, know that your condition is probably irreversible. Medical treatment can temporarily disappear some symptoms, but cannot oppose the inevitable spread of evil. No anti happiness vaccine exists. As this disease of happiness causes loss of the fear of death, which is one of the central pillars of the beliefs of modern materialistic society, serious social unrest may occur, such strikes of warlike spirit and the need being right, happy people to rallies to sing, dance and celebrate life, sharing circles and healing of laughter attacks and sessions of collective emotional romping!